I am a creative working Mama who's life revolves around my Family & running my own business. I love photography, being outdoors, all things arty and socialising with friends and Family when I can.
I decided to make this adventure my full time commitment during covid 19 - it was time to take the leap and follow my dreams!
Everybody I have worked with on this journey has their own unique
story, amazing in their own ways... translating that in to photographic
memories for you, is the special part of my job.
My Photography Studio in Wrington is the perfect cosy and
warm place to go, for a relaxing photo session.
I have a two private sitting areas in The Studio with space to get changed, should you need to and feed in private.
I have a lovely range of backdrops & props to style your session uniquely, which I am always adding to.
When you book a shoot with me in the Studio, I will discuss all the options with you, beforehand.
I also have soft areas for Children and a box of sensory toys to occupy your little ones should they wish to play.
Tea & Coffee is always on tap!
I really look forward to you visiting...
In light of the current pandemic I am implementing additional measures to ensure maximum care and safety for all parties attending a photoshoot, whether it’s an outdoor shoot, in my studio or at a clients home.
Under the government roadmap to ease lockdown I am anticipating that I will be able to photograph families outdoors from the 29th March and re-open my studio on the 12th April.
When my studio in Wrington is open, I have put measures in place to prepare the studio to ensure a safe way of working and will be implementing additional measures to make sure there is maximum care and safety for all parties attending a photoshoot. These guidelines fully comply with those outlined by the government and also follow policies outlined by the Association of Photographers.
· All equipment will be sanitised directly before and after each session, including any hired-in equipment
· Everyone must wash their hands upon entering the studio.
· Hand sanitiser will be available for clients to use.
· 2 meter distancing must be adhered to by all parties.
· The studio will be sanitised after every appointment, including all seating areas and bathroom.
· Door handles, taps and any other surfaces that are identified as ‘high-touch’ will be cleaned regularly during the shooting day.
· A separate bin will be used for the immediate disposal of any tissues, gloves, face masks.
· Only the person(s) being photographed will be allowed in the studio (unless it is a child who can be accompanied by one adult).
· Before any photoshoot, both outdoor sessions, on-location sessions and those in the studio, I will ask you to confirm and sign that no-one attending the shoot has displayed any symptoms of COVID-19 and that no-one has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or anyone showing symptoms.
These guidelines will be updated in-line with any changes in regulations and advice given from the government and any governing bodies. If you have any questions at all, please do contact me.
I will do everything I can to ensure the studio is a safe environment, however in shooting at the studio, clients do so at their own risk. Sophie April Photography does not take any responsibility for transmission of the COVID-19 virus that might have taken place getting to the shoot, during the shoot or after the shoot.